1. Never a good sign when I sit down to write these QTs and I haven't a single idea of what to write. This should be
2. Pregnancy Update:
I passed the ghastly glucose test this week, so YAY! No gestational diabetes! But could someone from the medical community explain to me why the horrible drink they give you for the test must contain, in addition to glucose, red and yellow artificial dyes and sodium benzoate? I should have objected to drinking it, but I hate to be a bother. SERIOUSLY, why couldn't I just drink sugar water? Or eat a couple of bananas? Ridic.
3. You guys, I am having a girl. You know what that means? Stuff like this:
|OH MY HEART. (click image for Etsy store)|
4. And while I'm at it, how about some of these for me?
|Someone talk me out of it...or not.|
6. I spent a few hours procrastinating this week by making tiny improvements to the blog layout. Probably nothing you would notice, I'm sure, but important for a nitpicker like me. New social media buttons, a contact me page, etc. Further suggestions, compliments, or complaints welcome in the comments.
7. Phew, made it to seven! You aren't going to make me wrack my brain for a seventh take, are you? Or wait, is it rack my brain? ...? ...? I'm done.