- For a gorgeous Saturday morning at the Zoo with my mom and Josiah.
- For my Monday night bible study. Sometimes during the week I feel too busy to make time for it. Sometimes I feel as though the questions and ideas are too basic and beginner for a life-long Christian like me. (How is that for arrogant?) But I never regret going and always end up being convicted about and reminded of important truths. Plus I always laugh and get to rest from the stresses life in the process.
- For a sense of hope and optimism that isn't based on any facts or proof, but just on trust in God's provision, and trust in my husband and myself to do what we need to do.
- For a husband who loves me.
- For patience with myself and a realization that I don't have to be like anyone else, just the best version of MY-SELF.
- For new shoes. <3
What are YOU thankful for today??