(Can it count that I started mentally compiling this list yesterday, even though I am now posting it on Wednesday? Days of the week are flexible for me lately...)
- That my son is growing up around lots of his cousins. Just yesterday he spent the morning playing with three of them and had an absolute ball.
- Long talks on a comfy couch with a dear friend, Starbucks in hand.
- For ROUTINE - while the holidays were beautiful and wonderful, I am glad to be getting back to my version of normal.
- For a good OB visit, for hearing a tiny heartbeat, and for a healthy pregnancy so far.
- That my husband has a job that uses his gifts and talents and rewards him and challenges him, all for a noble purpose.
- For this guy:
Head on over to Mama:Monk if you want to participate in Thankful Tuesday too. :)