1. I was browsing Pinterest a couple of days ago, and a friend had pinned an article about the photography project of an artist in which he is creating portraits of unrelated lookalikes. In other words, he has been searching the world for pairs of people who know each other, but are not related, and who look very much alike. Apart from just being cool, this totally caught my eye because I happen to know my dopplegänger! She is the sister-in-law of one of my best friends, and the first time I ever saw her picture, my jaw dropped.
2. Is there anything cuter than baby and kiddo sneezes? Don't think so. Josiah just let a couple fly and DANG! SO CUTE!
3. Speaking of Josiah, just having typed out some of the challenges I am facing with parenting him helped me quite a bit. As did my choice of a word for the year. I need to remember that children develop at different paces, and no matter what, parenting takes patience and sacrifice and and patience and also some patience. And I need to remember to just take things one day at a time.
4. How many pairs of TOMS is too many pairs of TOMS for one person to own? I'm asking for a friend.
The Way We Live Now. SO GOOD. You might think that I would get tired of watching films with the same rotating cast of actors, but you would be wrong. In fact, I fear the day when I run out of new BBC dramas to watch. Anyway, this film happens to have a few actors that are not amongst the usual faces, like Miranda Otto (the lady who plays Eowyn in LOTR) and Cillian Murphy. Am I weird for thinking Cillian Murphy is absolutely gorgeous? Hmm. Anyway, it's streaming on Netflix, I suggest you go queue it up. There's a good chap.
6. Pregnancy update: I have three months to go, and sleeping at night is already super uncomfortable and fitful. Actually, my days are a bit uncomfortable as well. My weight gain and tummy growth are both healthy and normal, but I just feel HUGE and unwieldy. What say you?
|25 unflattering weeks. And yes, those are my pajamas. We don't stand upon ceremony here.|
7. Aaaaaand, as I was typing those first six QTs about three hours ago, I got a phone call from one of my part-time jobs asking where I was because I was HALF AN HOUR LATE. Half an hour late, and taking pictures of myself in my pajamas. I am so awesome.
Lovely weekend to all my lovelies. xo