Not feeling in a very grateful mood this morning. I'm in more of a "woe is me, nobody knows the trouble I've seen" frame of mind. Which probably makes counting my blessings even more important, right? Right.
- For a safe, warm, clean(ish) home, even if it is not my own.
- For Josiah spontaneously naming the people in his family, and remembering to include baby sister.
- For Josiah sleeping in his toddler bed for a week and a half with almost complete success. (We've had one nap that didn't happen, and he is for some reason waking up sad at around 4am every morning, but those things could happen in the crib.)
- For a productive weekend wherein I got all the end of year tax stuff hanging over my head finished. Phew.
- For the first really good haircut I've gotten in, oh, a few years?
- That every day is a new day.
What are YOU thankful for today? (Hopefully more things than me.)